How Can I Inspect My Home in Warren for Signs of Water Damage?
Our local team in St. Clair Shores responds to more water damage emergencies than any other form of water damage each year. Here are some of the tell-tale signs of water damage:
Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
You probably have hidden water damage if you notice water on your floor with nothing to attribute it to.
Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
Look for discoloration on your walls and ceiling inside and outside your home.
Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
Water seeping behind a wall will cause this to happen.
Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
If you see any signs of water leaks, it may be a symptom of a bigger problem somewhere in your plumbing systems.
- Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
- Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
- Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
- Hearing the sound of running water that you can’t place
- Hearing the sound of dripping water that you can’t locate
- Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
- Significant increase in your water bill for no known reason
- Strong, damp, musky odors
- Visible mold growing
When your Warren home or commercial business has a water damage emergency, our local team in St. Clair Shores is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 586-741-5050.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.