Water Damage Emergency in St. Clair Shores?
Tips for what to do after a flooding:
Water damage happens often in the St. Clair Shores area. Flooding and water intrusion are common challenges home and business owners face. Rising lake levels, severe weather, and flooding all contribute to water intrusion issues. Water damage can become a costly repair if not mitigated quickly. SERVPRO® of St. Clair Shores is invested in helping the St. Clair Shores community mitigate water damage emergencies of all kinds and sizes, and we respond to many water damage emergencies throughout the year.
Here are some tips from our website on what to do after a flooding:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
If your St. Clair Shores home or commercial business needs water restoration services, call SERVPRO® of St. Clair Shores at 586-741-5050. Our highly trained team is on call 24 hours a day to serve you.
SERVPRO® of St. Clair Shores is Independently Owned and Operated.